Customer Success Engineer
We are looking for a candidate who is technically proficient in SaaS integration architecture and APIs to join our team as a Customer Success Engineer (CSE). As a customer centric organization our goal is to deliver a world-class customer experience at each stage of the customer journey to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention. Because we view the Evident product offering as an API, the CSE is an essential role to ensure our customers’ engineering teams have a friction free onboarding experience. Evident’s CSE will assist our rapidly growing customer base with determining the best implementation approach, integration architecture, API integration and platform configuration. The CSE will also have responsibilities for refining and optimizing the implementation experience with the goal of creating an exceptional customer experience. Accountability in this role is focused on the successful “go-live” of customer implementations and achieving trusted advisor status with customers’ R&D teams. This position serves as the customers’ technical point of contact for Evident’s platform and works on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or IT related field, with 3+ years of experience working in a Client Solutions/Customer Support/Product Management environment for a technology company
- Software programming experience, specifically working with RESTful APIs
- SaaS implementation and integration experience
- Strong desire to be in a Customer-facing role with professional phone skills, a proactive mindset and ability to articulate technical problems effectively
- Ability to manage a high volume of clients at any given time
- Knowledge of SDK, RESTful APIs, and web service integrations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated, independent worker with an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong comfort level in embarking on unfamiliar tasks; must be a quick learner
- Why Evident?
- Our team solves a crucial problem with huge business potential.
- We offer a friendly work environment and great culture with highly capable people.
- Dress casually and join us for company lunches and other events!
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision benefits and 401(k) retirement plan
- Annual personal development and technology budget to advance your skills and career