Strategic Account Manager
Evident is revolutionizing the way personal data is shared. Evident provides a simple, secure platform that lets businesses confidently know who they are dealing with without handling sensitive personal data. From identity verification to background checks and everything in between, businesses of all sizes can get the answers they need with less risk and friction.
Evident has created a simple API integration that reduces liability associated with collecting personal data for businesses, while empowering individuals to manage when and where their data is shared. Companies of all sizes and across industries use Evident to verify the credentials of thousands of people each day, ensuring that they are providing a safe and rewarding experience for their customers.
Evident was recently recognized as one of Atlanta’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. We have experienced 300% year-over-year customer growth with more on the way. We work with many of the top brands in tech, insurance, and the gig economy, including customers like Airbnb, Marsh, and Wag!
Evident is looking for a Strategic Account Manager to serve as a trusted advisor to our most strategic customers and ensure that we are maximizing the partnership. This involves working with large existing strategic customers to optimize and grow their Evident use cases and find new ways for them to leverage the Evident platform in their businesses as well as hunting for new strategic named accounts.
This position will be based remotely in San Francisco.
- Sales and revenue growth responsibility into Evident’s Key Account portfolio. Territory includes a named set of Evident’s strategic accounts
- Responsible for incremental revenue growth and retention, new use case adoption, and selling into multiple business units
- Establish thorough understanding of your named accounts’ business strategy and growth plans
- Strengthen and expand our relationships within these customer accounts, including up-leveling our existing relationships with key C-level sponsors within these customer organizations
- Establish and expand visibility and on-site Evident presence at your accounts to build relationships across the company, including regular engagement to provide product roadmap/innovation sessions, and current and future business opportunities
- Partner with Customer Success Managers to proactively gather, analyze and leverage data on customer changes, industry trends and competitive dynamics to influence how these customers can use Evident to drive maximum value for their businesses.
- Develop, lead and deliver effective sales strategies to identify, negotiate and close large deals
- Bachelors degree
- 6+ years of experience selling software or platform solutions to Enterprises ideally in the identity, privacy, data security, and/or fraud industry
- Proven track record negotiating and closing complex Enterprise-wide agreements
- Experience navigating through multiple decision makers and influencers, including selling to C-Level executives
- Proven track record of verifiable customer revenue expansion and profit maximization in a quota driven business environment.
- Credible, trusted partner with your customers and their executive team.
- Proficient in Salesforce.com for tracking activity, pipeline and revenue metrics.
- Experience with value-based sales process and capability to build ROI as part of your sales methodology.
- Solution-oriented and consultative approach to selling, ensuring your customers receive value from the products they buy.
- World-class interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to effortlessly make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple.
- Ability to listen first and add value to conversations.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects/deals at the same time.
- Strong cross-functional team skills.
- Willingness to travel 10-60%
- Our team solves a crucial problem with huge business potential together, and we are able to see exactly how our contribution affects customers!
- Competitive pay package, including base pay and stock options
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits and 401K
- Unlimited vacation
- Annual personal development and technology budget to advance your skills and career