Evident is revolutionizing the way personal data is shared. Evident provides a simple, secure platform that lets businesses confidently know who they are dealing with without handling sensitive personal data. From identity verification to background checks and everything in between, businesses of all sizes can get the answers they need with less risk and friction.
Evident has created a simple API integration that reduces liability associated with collecting personal data for businesses, while empowering individuals to manage when and where their data is shared. Companies of all sizes and across industries use Evident to verify the credentials of thousands of people each day, ensuring that they are providing a safe and rewarding experience for their customers.
Evident was recently recognized as one of Atlanta’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. We have experienced 300% year-over-year customer growth with more on the way. We work with many of the top brands in tech, insurance, and the gig economy, including customers like Airbnb, Marsh, and Wag!
The Training Specialist is responsible for the development, implementation and administration of training strategies for the operations department. You will manage the overall training plan for the operations department and are responsible for onboarding and ongoing training for key operations roles. This position reports directly to the VP of Operations.
- Coordinates and facilitates employee onboarding initiatives including management of required documentation, coordinating with other teams on system needs and executing orientation elements.
- Works closely with the operations department to create and maintain training techniques, modules, materials, and aids.
- Consults with managers and supervisors to assess training needs and makes recommendations on training programs designed to enhance employee knowledge and skills or to improve employee performance.
- Designs, develops, implements, and delivers training programs on a wide range of topics. Develops training curriculum, course materials, and testing and evaluation procedures.
- Formulates training policies, programs, and schedules. Organizes and develops training manuals, reference library, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3-5 years of prior training experience ideally process and software training in a SaaS environment
- Experience creating and presenting training programs
- Experience with presenting virtual and international trainings
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and problem solving skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and work collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and proven record of personal integrity
- Above average verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience training for a call center or customer service environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage conflict with diplomacy and tact
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
- Knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques and experience with e-learning platforms
- Proven work experience as a training coordinator or trainer and hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events
- Our team solves a crucial problem with huge business potential together, and we are able to see exactly how our contribution affects customers!
- Competitive pay package, including base pay and stock options
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits and 401K
- Unlimited vacation
- Self improvement and technology budgets for every employee
- Casual dress all day, every day
- Catered lunch 3 times a week, unlimited snacks & drinks, happy hours and cookouts!
- Recently named one of Atlanta's Coolest Companies & 50 on Fire by Atlanta Inno, and one of the Top 10 Fastest Growing Companies in Atlanta by Atlanta Business Chronicle