Customer Success Engineer
Evident is revolutionizing the way personal data is shared. Evident provides a simple, secure platform that lets businesses confidently know who they are dealing with without handling sensitive personal data. From identity verification to background checks and everything in between, businesses of all sizes can get the answers they need with less risk and friction.
Evident has created a simple API integration that reduces liability associated with collecting personal data for businesses, while empowering individuals to manage when and where their data is shared. Companies of all sizes and across industries use Evident to verify the credentials of thousands of people each day, ensuring that they are providing a safe and rewarding experience for their customers.
Evident was recently recognized as one of Atlanta’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. We have experienced 300% year-over-year customer growth with more on the way. We work with many of the top brands in tech, insurance, and the gig economy, including customers like Airbnb, Marsh, and Wag!
We are looking for a candidate who is technically proficient in SaaS integration architecture and APIs to join our team as a Customer Success Engineer (CSE). As a customer centric organization our goal is to deliver a world-class customer experience at each stage of the customer journey to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention. Because we view the Evident product offering as an API, the CSE is an essential role to ensure our customers’ engineering teams have a friction free onboarding experience. Evident’s CSE will assist our rapidly growing customer base with determining the best implementation approach, integration architecture, API integration and platform configuration. The CSE will also have responsibilities for refining and optimizing the implementation experience with the goal of creating an exceptional customer experience. Accountability in this role is focused on the successful “go-live” of customer implementations and achieving trusted advisor status with customers’ R&D teams. This position serves as the customers’ technical point of contact for Evident’s platform and works on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or IT related field
- 3+ years of experience working in a Client Solutions/Customer Support/Product Management environment for a technology company
- Software programming experience, specifically working with RESTful APIs
- SaaS implementation and integration experience
- Strong desire to be in a Customer-facing role with professional phone skills, a proactive mindset and ability to articulate technical problems effectively
- Ability to manage a high volume of clients at any given time
- Knowledge of SDK, RESTful APIs, and web service integrations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated, independent worker with an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong comfort level in embarking on unfamiliar tasks; must be a quick learner
- Why Evident?
- Our team solves a crucial problem with huge business potential together, and we are able to see exactly how our contribution affects customers!
- Competitive pay package, including base pay and stock options
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits and 401K
- Unlimited vacation
- Self improvement and technology budgets for every employee
- Casual dress all day, every day
- Catered lunch 3 times a week, unlimited snacks & drinks, happy hours and cookouts!