Evident is revolutionizing the way personal data is shared. Evident provides a simple, secure platform that lets businesses confidently know who they are dealing with without handling sensitive personal data. From identity verification to background checks and everything in between, businesses of all sizes can get the answers they need with less risk and friction.
Evident has created a simple API integration that reduces liability associated with collecting personal data for businesses, while empowering individuals to manage when and where their data is shared. Companies of all sizes and across industries use Evident to verify the credentials of thousands of people each day, ensuring that they are providing a safe and rewarding experience for their customers.
Evident was recently recognized as one of Atlanta’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. We have experienced 300% year-over-year customer growth with more on the way. We work with many of the top brands in tech, insurance, and the gig economy, including customers like Airbnb, Marsh, and Wag!
What we're looking for
- A passion for hunting strategic accounts and closing new business
- The ability to create, deliver and maintain accurate forecasts
- A proven sales process and a desire to exceed quota!
- Self-motivation and autonomy rarely matched by others, while still collaborating and learning from the team around you
- Openness and willingness to be coached and mentored daily
- The ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to deliver product demos using web tools to prospects and customers
- A willingness to partner with Marketing to ensure success of local and regional events
- The desire to work closely with Customer Success and Support teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- A hunger to participate in selected industry activities, organizations and trade shows as assigned
- The ability to communicate account issues accurately and timely and ensure prompt resolution
- Bachelors degree required
- 2+ years successful software sales experience ideally in the privacy or data management industry
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Must possess strong interpersonal, verbal, written communication and customer relationship skills
- Ability to forecast business accurately on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Proven track record of attaining annual quota
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Experience with G-Suite and Salesforce.com, SaleLoft experience is a plus
- Demonstrates persistence, overcomes obstacles and achieve goals
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and synthesize information accurately
- High motivation. Will do whatever it takes to ensure customer and company success
- Effective and continuous learner
- Teamwork and good communication skills a must
- Our team solves a crucial problem with huge business potential together, and we are able to see exactly how our contribution affects customers!
- Competitive pay package, including base pay and stock options
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits and 401K
- Unlimited vacation
- Annual personal development and technology budget to advance your skills and career
- Casual dress all day, every day
- Catered lunch 3 times a week, unlimited snacks & drinks, happy hours and cookouts!
- Recently named one of Atlanta's Coolest Companies & 50 on Fire by Atlanta Inno, and one of the Top 10 Fastest Growing Companies in Atlanta by Atlanta Business Chronicle