Evident is revolutionizing the way personal data is shared. Evident provides a simple, secure platform that lets businesses confidently know who they are dealing with without handling sensitive personal data. From identity verification to background checks and everything in between, businesses of all sizes can get the answers they need with less risk and friction.
Evident has created a simple API integration that reduces liability associated with collecting personal data for businesses, while empowering individuals to manage when and where their data is shared. Companies of all sizes and across industries use Evident to verify the credentials of thousands of people each day, ensuring that they are providing a safe and rewarding experience for their customers.
Evident was recently recognized as one of Atlanta’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. We have experienced 300% year-over-year customer growth with more on the way. We work with many of the top brands in tech, insurance, and the gig economy, including customers like Airbnb, Marsh, and Wag!
Evident’s Office Manager will play a key role, in conjunction with outside vendors, in helping prepare and plan for our upcoming move to our new Buckhead office this fall. Once the move occurs, the Office Manager will organize, manage and coordinate the day-to-day activities of a rapidly growing office. You will have a wide range of responsibilities that are critical to a smoothly functioning office, ranging from guest reception to interfacing with building services to organizing and maintaining the kitchen areas. You will also develop office procedures to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. You will also be responsible for office-wide communication, managing the food delivery program, and various task delegation.
The ideal candidate will be an energetic professional who enjoys wearing multiple hats in a fast-paced environment. This person will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative tasks and be able to work independently with little or no supervision. They will also be well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people. This is an opportunity for someone to join a rapidly growing organization with the potential to grow within the HR administration team.
- Manage office operations by ensuring office services and procedures are organized
- Oversee adherence to office policies and procedures
- Initiate and manage office correspondence
- Manage kitchen / food services, including catered lunches and other ordered meals, drink / snack delivery, and coffee service
- Welcome, check-in and provide general support to Evident’s visitors
- Serve as the primary point person for building maintenance, mailing, shipping, and office supply orders and deliveries
- Serve as the primary point of contact for selected vendors, service providers and building management/security, including delivery scheduling and logistics
- Develop and implement office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office (eg. after hours / weekend office access)
- Plan in-house or off-site activities such as company-wide meetings, conferences and celebrations
- Help to maintain a safe and secure working environment, including by serving as Evident’s fire safety point of contact for the building
- Coordinate conference room schedules, appointments and bookings
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Help establish and work within an annual office budget and review periodically
- Coordinate with IT department to manage office equipment inventory
- High School Diploma required; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven office management or adminstrative experience
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Strong ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates professionalism, discretion, and good judgment in all interactions with co-workers, customers, vendors and others
- Computer skills and knowledge of common office software packages (G Suite, Office)
- Our team solves a crucial problem with huge business potential together, and we are able to see exactly how our contribution affects customers!
- Competitive pay package, including base pay and stock options
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits and 401K
- Unlimited vacation
- Annual personal development and technology budget to advance your skills and career
- Casual dress all day, every day
- Catered lunch 3 times a week, unlimited snacks & drinks, happy hours and cookouts!
- Recently named one of Atlanta's Coolest Companies & 50 on Fire by Atlanta Inno, and one of the Top 10 Fastest Growing Companies in Atlanta by Atlanta Business Chronicle