The Training Specialist is responsible for the development, implementation and administration of training strategies for the operations department. He/She manages the overall training plan for the operations department and is responsible for onboarding and ongoing training for key operations roles. Position reports to VP of Operations.
- Coordinates and facilitates employee onboarding initiatives including management of required documentation, coordinating with other teams on system needs and executing orientation elements.
- Works closely with the operations department to create and maintain training techniques, modules, materials, and aids.
- Consults with managers and supervisors to assess training needs and makes recommendations on training programs designed to enhance employee knowledge and skills or to improve employee performance.
- Designs, develops, implements, and delivers training programs on a wide range of topics. Develops training curriculum, course materials, and testing and evaluation procedures.
- Formulates training policies, programs, and schedules. Organizes and develops training manuals, reference library, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
Evident is revolutionizing the way personal data is shared. Evident provides a simple, secure platform that lets businesses confidently know who they are dealing with without handling sensitive personal data. From identity verifications to background checks and everything in between, businesses of all sizes can get the answers they need with less risk and friction. Evident has created a simple API integration that reduces liability associated with collecting personal data for businesses, while empowering individuals to manage when and where their data is shared. Companies like Airbnb, Wag, and Roomi use Evident to verify the credentials of thousands of people each day and ensure that they are providing a safe and rewarding experience for their customers.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources or a related field, from a college or university accredited by a U.S. Department of Education or internationally recognized accrediting organization
- 3-5 years of prior training experience
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and problem solving skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and work collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and proven record of personal integrity
- Above average verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience with creating and presenting training programs
- Master's Degree in Human Resources or a related field from a college or university accredited by a U.S. Department of Education or internationally recognized accrediting organization
- Experience training for a call center or customer service environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage conflict with diplomacy and tact
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
- Knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques and experience with e-learning platforms
- Proven work experience as a training coordinator or trainer and hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events
- Our team solves a crucial problem with huge business potential.
- We offer a friendly work environment and great culture with highly capable people.
- Dress casually and join us for company lunches and other events!
- Competitive pay package, including base pay and stock options
- Excellent benefits package, including health care, dental, and 401K