The Customer Support Specialist is the front line for the Evident Identity Assurance Platform, fielding real-time calls and emails from our customers and application users. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about the customers journey and knows what it means to go above and beyond as an advocate for Evident's customers . You must be compassionate and empathic in difficult situations and have urgency in solving the customer problem.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with customers and application users
- Provide positive, fast, and complete support resolutions to users via various access channels
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to proactively solve for the customer
- Assist customers in mastering Evident products through onboarding, continuing education, and relationship management
- Establish process and procedures for managing support interaction
- Find ways to automate support needs so they become self-service
- Envision and implement the support journey end to end
- Act with the customer in mind and advocate for the user community
- Communicate advocacy - “voice of the customer” feedback, and customer stories with cross-functional teams to help drive product growth
- Utilize strong understanding of customer’s needs in conjunction with Evident’s solutions to adapt recommendations to suit customer needs
- Perform initial triage and troubleshooting of issues
- Gain and maintain technical understanding of Evident platform
- Interface and support Engineering teams in resolution of problems
Evident is revolutionizing the way personal data is shared. Evident provides a simple, secure platform that lets businesses confidently know who they are dealing with without handling sensitive personal data. From identity verifications to background checks and everything in between, businesses of all sizes can get the answers they need with less risk and friction. Evident has created a simple API integration that reduces liability associated with collecting personal data for businesses, while empowering individuals to manage when and where their data is shared. Companies like Airbnb, Wag, and Roomi use Evident to verify the credentials of thousands of people each day and ensure that they are providing a safe and rewarding experience for their customers.
- 2+ years experience in customer service
- Flexible schedule, willing to work non-traditional business hours and weekends.
- Associates degree or some college (preferred)
- Patience and enthusiasm for explaining complex concepts to a diverse audience
- Proficiency with Google Sheets, Google Docs
- Attention to detail, follow-through, and accountability
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to creatively resolve difficult situations
- Our team solves a crucial problem with huge business potential.
- We offer a friendly work environment and great culture with highly capable people.
- Dress casually and join us for company lunches and other events!
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision benefits and 401(k) retirement plan
- Annual personal development and technology budget to advance your skills and career