Customer Support Agent
Evident is revolutionizing the way personal data is shared. Evident provides a simple, secure platform that lets businesses confidently know who they are dealing with without handling sensitive personal data. From identity verification to background checks and everything in between, businesses of all sizes can get the answers they need with less risk and friction.
Evident has created a simple API integration that reduces liability associated with collecting personal data for businesses, while empowering individuals to manage when and where their data is shared. Companies of all sizes and across industries use Evident to verify the credentials of thousands of people each day, ensuring that they are providing a safe and rewarding experience for their customers.
Evident was recently recognized as one of Atlanta’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. We have experienced 300% year-over-year customer growth with more on the way. We work with many of the top brands in tech, insurance, and the gig economy, including customers like Airbnb, Marsh, and Wag!
Evident is looking for a Customer Support Agent to join our team. The Customer Support Agent is the front line for the Evident Identity Assurance Platform, fielding real-time calls and emails from our customers and application users. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about the customers journey and knows what it means to go above and beyond as an advocate for Evident's customers. You must be compassionate and empathic in difficult situations and have urgency in solving the customer problem.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with customers and application users
- Provide positive, fast, and complete support resolutions to users via various channels
- Assist customers in mastering Evident products through on-boarding, continuing education, and relationship management
- Recognize and analyze trends in users' issues with the application and communicate them to the team
- Identify problems, troubleshoot, and determine appropriate course of action
- Act with the customer in mind and advocate for the user community
- Thoroughly communicate complex or sensitive information, tailoring your approach to users of all technical levels
- Utilize strong understanding of customer’s needs in conjunction with Evident’s solutions to adapt recommendations to suit customer needs
- Perform initial triage and troubleshooting of issues
- Gain and maintain technical understanding of Evident platform
- High school degree required; bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years experience in a technical customer support role ideally in a SaaS company
- Patience and enthusiasm for explaining complex concepts to a diverse audience
- Ability to empathize with users and convey confidence through written interactions
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple support tickets at once
- Excellent writing skills and strong communicator with a fine-tuned attention to detail
- Proficiency with Google Sheets, Google Docs
- Experience with Zendesk Platform (preferred)
- Experience with JIRA Platform (preferred)
- Our team solves a crucial problem with huge business potential together, and we are able to see exactly how our contribution affects customers!
- Competitive pay package, including base pay and stock options
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits and 401K
- Unlimited vacation
- Annual personal development and technology budget to advance your skills and career
- Casual dress all day, every day
- Catered lunch 3 times a week, unlimited snacks & drinks, happy hours and cookouts!
- Recently named one of Atlanta's Coolest Companies & 50 on Fire by Atlanta Inno, and one of the Top 10 Fastest Growing Companies in Atlanta by Atlanta Business Chronicle