Evident is revolutionizing the way personal data is shared. Evident provides a simple, secure platform that lets businesses confidently know who they are dealing with without handling sensitive personal data. From identity verification to background checks and everything in between, businesses of all sizes can get the answers they need with less risk and friction.
Evident has created a simple API integration that reduces liability associated with collecting personal data for businesses, while empowering individuals to manage when and where their data is shared. Companies of all sizes and across industries use Evident to verify the credentials of thousands of people each day, ensuring that they are providing a safe and rewarding experience for their customers.
Evident was recently recognized as one of Atlanta’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. We have experienced 300% year-over-year customer growth with more on the way. We work with many of the top brands in tech, insurance, and the gig economy, including customers like Airbnb, Marsh, and Wag!
Evident is looking for a Sales Engineer to drive business development and sales growth by providing technical expertise, competitive positioning, and product evaluation support to prospective customers.
This position will be based at Evident’s Atlanta headquarters.
- Serve as a product expert and technical lead to the Field Teams (Sales, Business Development, and Customer Success) and prospective customers/partners on major revenue opportunities
- Instrumental in full sales cycle including discovery, opportunity evaluation, proof of concept support, and opportunity closure
- Support Field Teams with client meetings and presentations
- Work with prospects to devise solutions to complex customer requirements
- Coordinates solutions design with Field Teams and Product team to ensure accuracy and feasibility
- Conduct custom Proof of Concept evaluations to implement software to demonstrate the ability to meet client objectives
- Support Field Teams and Marketing in production of high quality proposals and supporting assets
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years of sales engineering experience ideally in the identity, privacy, data security, and/or fraud software space
- Experience selling, configuring and delivering software demonstrations
- Experience with implementing software products or solutions to enterprise companies
- Working knowledge of API platforms, web applications and their architecture and design
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinking, problem solving, and decision making capabilities
- Ability to build relationships across stakeholders in Field Teams, Marketing, Product, and Engineering
- Willingness to travel 30-60%
- Our team solves a crucial problem with huge business potential together, and we are able to see exactly how our contribution affects customers!
- Competitive pay package, including base pay and stock options
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits and 401K
- Unlimited vacation
- Annual personal development and technology budget to advance your skills and career
- Casual dress all day, every day
- Catered lunch 3 times a week, unlimited snacks & drinks, happy hours and cookouts!