Technical Support Engineer
We are looking for a candidate who is technically proficient in SaaS integration architecture and APIs to join our team as a Customer Support Team. As a customer centric organization our goal is to deliver a world-class customer experience at each stage of the customer journey to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention. Because we view the Evident product offering as an API, the Technical support engineer role is an essential role to ensure our customers’ questions are quickly answered and problems resolved.
To be qualified for this role, you should hold a degree in a relevant field, like Computer Science, or Software Engineering. If you’re naturally a helper, enjoy assisting people with complex technical issues and are able to explain sopshitcated technical details simply and clearly, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will be a person our customers trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or IT related field, with 3+ years of experience working in a Client Solutions/Customer Support/Product Management environment for a technology company
- Software programming experience, specifically working with RESTful APIs
- SaaS implementation and integration experience
- Strong desire to be in a Customer-facing role with professional phone skills, a proactive mindset and ability to articulate technical problems effectively
- Ability to manage a high volume of clients at any given time
- Knowledge of SDK, RESTful APIs, and web service integrations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated, independent worker with an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong comfort level in embarking on unfamiliar tasks; must be a quick learner
- Our team solves a crucial problem with huge business potential.
- We offer a friendly work environment and great culture with highly capable people.
- Dress casually and join us for company lunches and other events!
- Competitive pay package
- Medical, dental, vision benefits and 401(k) retirement plan
- Annual personal development and technology budget to advance your skills and career