Backend Software Engineer (Python) - Krakow
Evident is revolutionizing the way personal data is shared. Evident provides a simple, secure platform that lets businesses confidently know who they are dealing with without handling sensitive personal data. From identity verification to background checks and everything in between, businesses of all sizes can get the answers they need with less risk and friction.
Evident has created a simple API integration that reduces liability associated with collecting personal data for businesses, while empowering individuals to manage when and where their data is shared. Companies of all sizes and across industries use Evident to verify the credentials of thousands of people each day, ensuring that they are providing a safe and rewarding experience for their customers.
We have experienced 300% year-over-year customer growth with more on the way. We work with many of the top brands in tech, insurance, and the gig economy, including customers like Airbnb, Marsh, and Wag!
Evident is seeking a highly motivated and talented Backend Software Engineer to join our team and help build the components that make our unique solutions. The ideal candidate is a versatile self starter with a Computer Science degree. The Software Engineer’s responsibilities include crafting and developing software for Evident’s cloud platform, web interface, and/or mobile apps.
- Make improvements to our cloud APIs and work on new features in existing code base
- Solve issues and implement solutions along with test cases
- Work with other team members defining new features and extending existing ones
- Implement automated tests
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or related field
- Deep understanding of object oriented and functional paradigms
- Proficiency in Python
- Willingness to learn and work with technology stacks different from the ones used in the past
- Solid background in RESTful Web Services
- Strong grasp of relational and non-relational (NoSQL) databases
- Background in Networks and Security (Public Key Infrastructure, SSL, Crypto)
- Proficiency in Linux and Shell scripting
- Proficient in git
- Knowledge of ansible or similar provisioning tool is a plus
- Full-stack experience is a plus
- Our team solves a crucial problem with huge business potential together, and we are able to see exactly how our contribution affects customers!
- Competitive pay package, including base pay and stock options
- Medical benefits and life insurance
- Self improvement and technology budgets for every employee
- Company lunches, unlimited snacks & drinks, and events!
- Parking at Wadowicka street :)