Talent Recruitment and Training Specialist
The Talent Recruitment and Training Specialist is responsible for the development, implementation and administration of recruitment and training strategies. Manages and oversees the full life cycle of recruitment processes including development of job descriptions, writing position advertisements, sourcing and screening applicants, and processing background checks and offers. In addition, this person will be responsible for onboarding and training key operations roles. This person also advises departments on HR policies and procedures and federal and state regulations regarding recruitment and hiring. Position reports to CEO.
Recruitment and Staffing
- Manages the recruitment and hiring process for company roles: writing job descriptions and position advertisements, developing sourcing strategies, conducting background checks, ensuring regulatory compliance, and providing guidance on selecting candidates and making offers.
- Works with hiring managers to develop strategic recruitment plans. Provides a high level of customer service in consulting with and guiding hiring managers to address comprehensive recruitment and staffing issues, policies, and processes
- Utilizes broad market knowledge to network creatively in order to build, manage and maintain a pipeline of qualified and diverse talent.
- Reviews applicants proposed for telephone interviews comparing credentials with established criteria and assessing the applicant pool in terms of goals.
- Remains current on HR and recruiting trends. Recommends solutions to improve efficiency and effectiveness in the recruiting life cycle.
- Coordinates and facilitates employee onboarding initiatives including management of required documentation, coordinating with other teams on system needs and executing orientation elements.
- Works closely with various departments to create and maintain training techniques, modules, materials, and aids.
- Consults with managers and supervisors to assess training needs and makes recommendations on training programs designed to enhance employee knowledge and skills or to improve employee performance.
- Designs, develops, implements, and delivers training programs on a wide range of topics. Develops training curriculum, course materials, and testing and evaluation procedures.
- Formulates training policies, programs, and schedules. Organizes and develops training manuals, reference library, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
Evident is revolutionizing the way personal data is shared. Evident provides a simple, secure platform that lets businesses confidently know who they are dealing with without handling sensitive personal data. From identity verifications to background checks and everything in between, businesses of all sizes can get the answers they need with less risk and friction. Evident has created a simple API integration that reduces liability associated with collecting personal data for businesses, while empowering individuals to manage when and where their data is shared. Companies like Airbnb, Wag, and Roomi use Evident to verify the credentials of thousands of people each day and ensure that they are providing a safe and rewarding experience for their customers.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources or a related field, from a college or university accredited by a U.S. Department of Education or internationally recognized accrediting organization
- 3-5 years of prior recruitment and training experience
- Knowledge of federal and state employment laws and regulations
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and problem solving skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and work collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and proven record of personal integrity
- Above average verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience with creating and presenting training programs
- Master's Degree in Human Resources or a related field from a college or university accredited by a U.S. Department of Education or internationally recognized accrediting organization
- Experience hiring and training for a call center or customer service environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage conflict with diplomacy and tact
- Knowledge of on-line, electronic job application systems and processes
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
- Knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques and experience with e-learning platforms
- Proven work experience as a training coordinator or trainer and hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events
- Our team solves a crucial problem with huge business potential.
- We offer a friendly work environment and great culture with highly capable people.
- Dress casually and join us for company lunches and other events!
- Competitive pay package, including base pay and stock options
- Excellent benefits package