Full Stack Software Engineer
Evident is revolutionizing the way personal data is shared. Evident provides a simple, secure platform that lets businesses confidently know who they are dealing with without handling sensitive personal data. From identity verifications to background checks and everything in between, businesses of all sizes can get the answers they need with less risk and friction. Evident has created a simple API integration that reduces liability associated with collecting personal data for businesses, while empowering individuals to manage when and where their data is shared. Companies like Airbnb, Wag, and Roomi use Evident to verify the credentials of thousands of people each day and ensure that they are providing a safe and rewarding experience for their customers.
Evident is seeking a highly motivated and talented Full-stack Software Engineer to join our team and help build the components that make our unique solutions. The ideal candidate is a versatile self starter with a Computer Science degree. The Software Engineer’s responsibilities include crafting and developing software for Evident’s cloud platform, web interface, and/or mobile apps.
- Track defects and make improvements to our cloud APIs in existing code base
- Solve issues and implement solutions along with test cases, ensure proper test coverage
- Work with other team members to ensure deliverables meet quality standards prior to production rollout
- Implement automated tests
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or related field
- Deep understanding of object oriented and functional paradigms
- Proficiency in one or more of the following languages: Python, Scala and/or Java
- Willingness to learn and work with technology stacks different from the ones used in the past
- Solid background in RESTful Web Services
- Strong grasp of relational and non-relational (NoSQL) databases
- Deep understanding of cloud systems and associated tools: orchestration, provisioning, configuration management
- Background in Networks and Security (Public Key Infrastructure, SSL, Crypto)
- Proficiency in Linux and Shell scripting
- Fluency in git
- Our team solves a crucial problem with huge business potential together, and we are able to see exactly how our contribution affects customers!
- Innovatively cool, fun and tech-savvy location! We are located in midtown in the center of Atlanta’s “Tech Square” community.
- We offer a friendly work environment and great culture with highly capable people.
- Dress casually and join us for company lunches and other events!
- Competitive pay package, including base pay and stock options
- Excellent benefits package
- Free parking provided
- Quick walking accessibility to the Georgia Tech community and great local eateries such as, The Canteen (offer several vendor eateries), Ray’s Pizza, The Revelator, Starbucks and more!