Evident is revolutionizing the way personal data is shared. Evident provides a simple, secure platform that lets businesses confidently know who they are dealing with without handling sensitive personal data. From identity verification to background checks and everything in between, businesses of all sizes can get the answers they need with less risk and friction.
Evident has created a simple API integration that reduces liability associated with collecting personal data for businesses, while empowering individuals to manage when and where their data is shared. Companies of all sizes and across industries use Evident to verify the credentials of thousands of people each day, ensuring that they are providing a safe and rewarding experience for their customers.
Evident was recently recognized as one of Atlanta’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. We have experienced 300% year-over-year customer growth with more on the way. We work with many of the top brands in tech, insurance, and the gig economy, including customers like Airbnb, Marsh, and Wag!
Evident is seeking a brilliant Marketing Intern to join our high-energy team and help drive our company’s growth to the next level. You will be working closely with some of the industry’s best, learning all of the ins and outs of the sales and marketing world at one of the hottest tech startups in Atlanta, recently named one of Atlanta’s Coolest Companies.
Your role will be as much learning as it is doing. Here at Evident, we truly believe in fostering potential of the individual and having a good time while doing it.
What You'll Do
The Marketing Intern will support marketing and sales activities, possibly including:
- Research accounts and identifying relevant contacts in a targeted set of accounts
- Manage account/contact database
- Identify and qualify addressable markets for new industry sectors
- Perform reporting and analysis of markets and general data related to identity
- Support event marketing efforts
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited bachelor degree program
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in research, sales, marketing, event management, and/or social media is a plus
- Highly positive, go-getter attitude, detail oriented, with strong multitasking /organizational skills
- Our team solves a crucial problem with huge business potential together, and we are able to see exactly how our contribution affects customers!
- Casual dress all day, every day
- Catered lunch 3 times a week, unlimited snacks & drinks, happy hours and cookouts!
- Recently named one Atlanta's Coolest Companies & 50 on Fire by Atlanta Inno, and one of the Top 10 Fastest Growing Companies in Atlanta by Atlanta Business Chronicle