Test Automation Engineer
Evident is revolutionizing the way personal data is shared. Evident provides a simple, secure platform that lets businesses confidently know who they are dealing with without handling sensitive personal data. From identity verifications to background checks and everything in between, businesses of all sizes can get the answers they need with less risk and friction. Evident has created a simple API integration that reduces liability associated with collecting personal data for businesses, while empowering individuals to manage when and where their data is shared. Companies like Airbnb, Wag, and Roomi use Evident to verify the credentials of thousands of people each day and ensure that they are providing a safe and rewarding experience for their customers.
Evident is seeking a highly motivated and talented Senior Test Automation Engineer to join our team to lead and develop our software quality strategy. The Senior Test Automation Engineer’s responsibilities include improving our CI/CD pipeline in order to reduce number of defects and continuously improve software development cycles.
- Work closely with members of the Engineering and DevOps team to improve test coverage and automation
- Work closely with Product Management to improve acceptance testing automation
- Improve and maintain test logic and tools within the CI/CD pipeline
- Establish quality guidelines and targets for test coverage
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, MIS or similar/related field
- Proficient with CI/CD systems such as Jenkins
- In-depth experience with one or more test automation tools such as Cucumber and Selenium (for production systems)
- Experience with one or more cloud service providers, AWS preferred (nice to have)
- Proficient in git
- Nice to have: Understanding of network security, host security and public key infrastructure
- Skilled in scripting languages, bash and python preferred
- Knowledge and familiarity with Linux administration
- Our team solves a crucial problem with huge business potential together, and we are able to see exactly how our contribution affects customers!
- We offer a friendly work environment and great culture with highly capable people.
- Dress casually and join us for company lunches and other events!
- Competitive pay package, including base pay and stock options
- Excellent benefits package
- Free parking provided