Technical Product Manager
Evident is revolutionizing the way personal data is shared. Evident provides a simple, secure platform that lets businesses confidently know who they are dealing with without handling sensitive personal data. From identity verifications to background checks and everything in between, businesses of all sizes can get the answers they need with less risk and friction. Evident has created a simple API integration that reduces liability associated with collecting personal data for businesses, while empowering individuals to manage when and where their data is shared. Companies like Airbnb, Wag, and Roomi use Evident to verify the credentials of thousands of people each day and ensure that they are providing a safe and rewarding experience for their customers.
We are looking for for a product manager to join our team to support continued expansion of capabilities and verifications offered through Evident's Identity Assurance Platform APIs. Product managers play a key role in Evident customer centric culture through partnering with user experience specialists and software engineers ensuing that customer pain points and use cases are clearly communicated and understood across the team. The product manager must be highly skilled at prioritization find the most impactful, extensible, and reusable solution to the customer needs with an eye to find ways to removing complexity and friction. The candidate will have responsibilities to collaborate iteratively to define, build, test, document, and launch solutions to customer problems.
- Understand market trends and dynamics in the identity space
- Become a subject matter expert
- Understand market dynamics in the go-to-market verticals and segments the company is focused on
- Identify pain points themes acorss multiple customers
- Find use cases for existing products
- Maintain current knowledge of competitive landscape
- Drive a constant pursuit of differentiation
- Support new capabilities creation
- Scope definition
- Author User Stories
- Author Acceptance Criteria
- Ruthless prioritization
- Perform final acceptance testing
- Coordination with marketing on collateral
- Sales team training
- Support customer adoption
- Support building and maintaining the product roadmap
- Strong communication skills with ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Develop strong relationships within the customer to achieve trusted advisor status
- Ability to prioritize across multiple stakeholders
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Strong technical background
- Understanding of APIs
- Driven by working in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong intellectual curiosity & eagerness to learn
- Ability to work well with limited direction/oversight
- Thrive in ambiguity
- Organization and project management skills
- Our team solves a crucial problem with huge business potential together, and we are able to see exactly how our contribution affects customers!
- We offer a friendly work environment and great culture with highly capable people.
- Dress casually and join us for company lunches and other events!
- Competitive pay package, including base pay and stock options
- Excellent benefits package