Front End Engineer - Krakow
Evident is revolutionizing the way personal data is shared. Evident provides a simple, secure platform that lets businesses confidently know who they are dealing with without handling sensitive personal data. From identity verification to background checks and everything in between, businesses of all sizes can get the answers they need with less risk and friction.
Evident has created a simple API integration that reduces liability associated with collecting personal data for businesses, while empowering individuals to manage when and where their data is shared. Companies of all sizes and across industries use Evident to verify the credentials of thousands of people each day, ensuring that they are providing a safe and rewarding experience for their customers.
We have experienced 300% year-over-year customer growth with more on the way. We work with many of the top brands in tech, insurance, and the gig economy, including customers like Airbnb, Marsh, and Wag!
Evident is seeking a highly-motivated, flexible and talented Web UI Engineer to expand
our growing web integration efforts. The ideal candidate is a versatile self-starter
with a computer science degree and the ability to iterate quickly. The Web UI Engineer's
responsibilities include crafting and developing the web interface along with sensible
- Design, maintain and enhance internal web integrations
- Write reliable, strategic automated tests
- Work with other team members defining new features and extending existing ones
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or related field
- Deep understanding of object-oriented, functional and reactive programming paradigms
- Proficiency in real-time interactive systems and event-driven programming
- Proficiency in common client-side state management patterns
- Proficiency in declarative views using virtual DOM interfaces via React, Mithril, Vue, etc.
- Proficiency in bundlers like Webpack and Rollup, and can reason about asset delivery strategies.
- Proficiency in Linux and Shell scripting
- Proficiency in Git
- Excellent problem solving/algorithmic abilities
- Solid background in RESTful Web Services
- Our team solves a crucial problem with huge business potential together, and we are able to see exactly how our contribution affects customers!
- Competitive pay package, including base pay and stock options
- Medical benefits and life insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Self improvement and technology budgets for every employee
- Casual dress all day, every day
- Company lunches, unlimited snacks & drinks, and events!