Product Marketing Manager
Evident is revolutionizing the way personal data is shared. Evident provides a simple, secure platform that lets businesses confidently know who they are dealing with without handling sensitive personal data. From identity verification to background checks and everything in between, businesses of all sizes can get the answers they need with less risk and friction.
Evident has created a simple API integration that reduces liability associated with collecting personal data for businesses, while empowering individuals to manage when and where their data is shared. Companies of all sizes and across industries use Evident to verify the credentials of thousands of people each day, ensuring that they are providing a safe and rewarding experience for their customers.
Evident was recently recognized as one of Atlanta’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. We have experienced 300% year-over-year customer growth with more on the way. We work with many of the top brands in tech, insurance, and the gig economy, including customers like Airbnb, Marsh, and Wag!
If you want a defining role in growing our product marketing organization, let’s talk. We are looking for an experienced, high-energy Product Marketing Manager to take our market definition, positioning and go-to-market to the next level. This role will be reporting to the VP of Marketing and will be responsible for creating and implementing effective marketing strategies that drive results aligned with our business goals.
Our ideal candidate has extensive B2B marketing experience with demonstrable results. The Product Marketing Manager will provide all product marketing support and material to the sales and business development teams, and to external parties such as prospects, partners and analysts. The focus will be on the successful messaging, positioning and go-to-market strategy of Evident ID products.
To thrive in this role, the individual will have a clear understanding of identity, privacy and enterprise software and utilize this knowledge to support all of the primary responsibilities. In addition, they will possess outstanding communication skills, both written and spoken.
Previous experience working with and effectively leveraging sales development teams is strongly preferred. Knowledge, experience, or passion for data security, identity, or privacy is a big plus. This position will work directly with senior executives, product, partner and sales teams within the organization on marketing and product strategy.
- Identify target markets and customers and work with the marketing and sales teams to develop messaging and programs to drive engagement among targeted accounts and contacts
- Define positioning and key messaging that highlights value proposition and differentiation
- Execute product launches to provide all stakeholders internal and external with timely, effective communication and tools
- Drive increased conversion and engagement by sales by continually providing the most effective communications, programs and tools including collateral, presentations, white papers, customer case studies, etc.
- Provide constant feedback to the product team regarding the selling and marketing environment including customer pain points, external drivers such as regulatory compliance and competition
- Identify, interpret and share market research, data and communicate to the company
- Bachelor’s degree required; ideally in marketing or business
- 3-5 years of experience in Product Marketing, enterprise software preferred
- Prior work experience as a Product Marketing Manager of a high-growth, SaaS and/or cybersecurity focused company
- Proven track record of successful product launches
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as cross-functional coordination, project and budget management skills
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Our team solves a crucial problem with huge business potential together, and we are able to see exactly how our contribution affects customers!
- Competitive pay package, including base pay and stock options
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits and 401K
- Unlimited vacation
- Annual personal development and technology budget to advance your skills and career
- Casual dress all day, every day
- Catered lunch 3 times a week, unlimited snacks & drinks, happy hours and cookouts!